3.1.14

INSPIRATION

DESILLUSION


I've been looking at loads of magazines to help inspire me with my project and Desillusion is one of those visually awesome magazines that you want to jump in to the pages of.
I'd never heard of Desillusion until I started my internship at Coffin and with tons of magazines at hand to flick through Desillusion really stood out with it's amazing photography and stories that make you pissed off at your boring life and inspire you to go out and live.
For anyone that hasn't looked at Desillusion before. go. here. now.

"Desillusion is a Bi-monthly “!?#%”, and if you love to have your feet on a board, and your eyes open on everything, it's a safe bet, that you will love being a part of our World."

"Performance without Style mean nothing."

Peace

x


No comments:

Post a Comment